Salient Features of Desiccants :
- Available in pack sizes of 0.5 gm to 2000 gm or in respective units
- Available in adsorption capacity range of 30-280%
- Work at all humidity conditions
- Does not release water or Gelly Material as other products
- Available as per requirements of International Standards like MIL, DIN etc.
- Dust and leakage free
- FDA/US/EU approved sachets/cannisters available for Pharmaceuticals,Food and Diagnostics Applications
Applications of Desiccants :
- Electronic Components
- Electrical Equipments
- Automobiles and Automotive Parts
- Metals and Fabrications made from metals
- Wooden Articles, Furniture, Pallets and Crates
- Food and Packed Products
- Agri and Commodity Produce like Tea, Coﬀee, Rice, Pulses which are very sensitive to moisture
- Bulk Chemicals, Minerals etc.
- Inside Shipping Containers
- Humidity indicators are used to indicate the humidity levels inside any packaging. They are extensively used with electronics, electrical, telecom equipments, food products etc. to monitor humidity levels and ensure that the product is not subjected to higher humidity levels.
- The spots change colour against a particular humidity level thus indicating humidity in the packaged environment. Desiccants + Humidity Indicators are an ideal combination for moisture free packaging!
- Various options like 3spot, 4spot, 6spot and with different indications like 5,10,15% ,10, 20, 30% ,10-60% etc. are available.
Survey No 2/1 Maunje, Hingane Khurd, Near Canal Bridge, Off Sinhagad Road, Pune, Maharashtra, 411051, India